I am writing to ask for your advice and/or assistance in publicizing Fulbright awards to members of the Agriculture, Food, and Human Values Society. The 2018-19 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program competition is now open. Opportunities are found in the newly redesigned Catalog of Awards. There are many awards in Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Chemistry, including:
· Mauritius: Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
· Australia: Fulbright Senior Scholar in Resources and Energy (Curtin University)
· Canada: Research Chairs in Environment
· United Arab Emirates: All Disciplines (Teaching or Teaching/Research)
· India: Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Awards (All Disciplines)
· Georgia: Science, Technology and Engineering
· Colombia: Fulbright-Universidad Nacional de Colombia Distinguished Chair in Biodiversity and Sustainable Development
We would appreciate any suggestions you might have for reaching Agriculture, Food, and Human Values Society members. Your perspective and engagement allows us to promote academic excellence and public diplomacy through Fulbright. Here are a few ways that you can help:
1. Register your interest or refer colleagues to receive information about the Fulbright Scholar Program. IIE/CIES contacts all referrals, providing valuable information about the award offerings and application process.
2. Share this email; the following links will be useful for potential applicants:
Application Guidelines: including sample project statements
Review Criteria: to inform the various components of your application
Eligibility Requirements: to review program policies
Outreach Events: a schedule of conferences, workshops, and webinars
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2017.
Thank you for your support of the Fulbright Scholar Program, and for referring your colleagues to learn more. Please feel free to email with any questions and you will be directed to the relevant staff member. We look forward to working with prospective applicants and continuing communication with your group.
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program