Food and Agriculture Program Team Leader
Other areas of responsibility and oversight include:
· Supervision and performance management for Food and Agriculture Area of Expertise chairs, state specialists, field specialists and state program coordinators, totaling 30 direct reports among the 36-person team;
· Programmatic involvement of under-served and under-represented audiences;
· Compliance with civil rights, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action (AA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) policies and procedures;
· Effective use of technologies in educational program delivery, interpersonal communication, marketing and dissemination of program impacts to university and external partners and stakeholders; and
· Budget management and oversight of the Food and Agriculture Program.
· Ph.D. or terminal degree preferred, with at least one degree in an agricultural science (plant, animal, soil, agricultural business management, farm food safety). A strong candidate with a Master’s Degree in an agricultural science (see above) and extensive experience will also be considered.
· Demonstrated ability designing, implementing, and evaluating strategic programs.
· Demonstrated experience managing a team and supervising employees.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary for building substantive partnerships with state, regional and federal agencies and organizations.
UNH is an AA/EEO Employer. UNH is committed to excellence through the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages women and minorities to apply.
firstname.lastname@example.orgPO Box 1182, Clinton, SC 29325864.939.8770